MICROWAVES, CONVENIENCE & CANCER
It never ceases to amaze me about the level of confusion over supposed 'facts' that we hear in society. The main stream media and government say one thing, and the independent media, scientists and doctors say the complete opposite!
Clearly one side is lying, but which one?
No wonder people are so confused about what to do in order to maintain good health and prevent disease, especially cancer. The ravishes of cancer have been felt either directly or indirectly by the majority of the worlds developed nations population, and yet there still exists a deep division about how to prevent and cure it.
In the words of Foster and Kimberly Gamble in the THRIVE MOVIE, "If you want to discover the truth, follow the money", or in other words look where the funding for the research comes from, or who signs the doctor's paycheck. Once you know where the funding is coming from, then you can decide if what they are saying is going to benefit the company paying, or the public who will ultimately pay with their health, and then become lifetime customers of 'Big Pharma'.
Well the same is true regarding the question about the safety of microwave oven use in our homes and the damage they do to our food, and hence our health, and the leakage of radiation into our homes. A quick online search will bring up on the top of the list all the articles reassuring us that microwave ovens are perfectly safe and healthy for us to use. But continue down the page beyond the article from a well known newspaper written by a journalist, and you will find papers, studies and research done by Doctors and Scientists. In these articles we don't just get reassuring platitudes, but actual facts of foods biochemical analysis and research, telling us that this is just not true.
Back when microwaves first started to appear in the marketplace in the early to mid 1980's we very quickly discovered that they are quick and convenient. They work perfectly for the huge frozen packaged meals industry, which seems to have tripled in volume lately in our current supermarkets, selling healthy ingredient options like never before. This is great for the busy, highly stressed, time poor lifestyle that many of us live, assuming that the actual process of microwaving doesn't either destroy the foods nutritional value, or allow radiation to leak into our homes.
So the questions remain, is there a risk of getting ill or even cancer as a result of cooking in our microwaves, and would we willingly make that choice to continue to have them in our homes if we knew the truth about what microwaving can potentially do to us?
Here are some facts you should know:
1. The Soviet Union BANNED MICROWAVE OVENS in 1976, after their scientists found that "Microwave exposure decreases the ability of some vitamins to be absorbed by the human body; dramatically accelerates the structural disintegration of all foods, and reduces the metabolic stress of the alkaloids, glycosides and galactoses." (Marco Torres, article: '12 facts about microwave ovens that should forever terminate their use', care of www.wakeupworld.com , 2017.
2. Radiation is leaked from microwave ovens, as evidenced by the FDA, setting legal limits on the amount of radiation microwaves are allowed to leak, on every manufacturer. Obviously if they did not leak radiation, no maximum limit would need to be set.
3. Swiss Doctor, Hans Ulrich Hertel, in 1991 showed that people who ate food prepared in microwave ovens, had recorded losses in their hemoglobin's and lymphocytes.
4. The Spanish government in 2003, carried out a study which showed that fruits and vegetables lost 97% of their chemistry which helps in decreasing coronary heart disease.
5. Dr Lita Lee's book 'Health effects of Microwave Radiation-Microwave Ovens" and in two of Dr Lee's articles found in issues of Earthletter stated:
"that every microwave oven leaks, electromagnetic radiation which harms food, converts substances cooked in it to dangerous, organ-toxic and carcinogenic products."
It has been found that microwave exposure causes significant decreases in nutritional value of all foods that were researched, but that the most significant were:
a. A decrease in the bio availability of B-complex vitamins, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, essential minerals and lipotropics in all foods.
b. A 60-90% loss of the vital energy field content of the foods.
c. Destruction of the nutritional value of nucleoproteins in meats.
d. That microwaves accelerates the structural degeneration of ALL FOODS.
So now we know, it is perhaps time to rethink the almost standard inclusion of the microwave oven into our kitchens. Most everything you can cook in a microwave oven can be cooked on a stove top or in an oven, often with healthier and tastier foods as a result. Logically if we go to the trouble to buy good quality, fresh, healthy foods, then why would anyone risk the inevitable damage that we know a microwaves will do to it.
To those who still think that there is no way our governments would allow us to have such dangerous products for our health sold to us, then you only need to think about the tobacco industry who are still allowed to sell their cigarettes to the public, even though they are universally known to cause cancer and other life reducing illnesses. If we were told that all microwave ovens leak electromagnetic radiation into our homes which can risk cancer, would anyone had even wanted to purchase one in the beginning or have one within cooee of their home. I think not! Using a microwave oven as part of our food preparation has for many of us become a habit, but habits can be easily broken, especially when the mind is motivated with the risk of ill health or cancer as a very high probability, if it's not stopped!